>From the document
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/java-thin-client-initialization-and-configuration

knows that ignite **thin** client mode failover is achieved by specified
multiple hosts(endpoints).

But I know there is a new feature called  IEP-23: Best Effort Affinity for
thin clients
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-23%3A+Best+Effort+Affinity+for+thin+clients>

my understanding is that this new feature by sending  the cache commands to
the primary node of the key to improve the performance.

saying there is a cluster with 4 server nodes(a,b,c,d)

in the old fashion(without IEP-23), the service is available if there is at
least **One** server node is reachable.(for example: configure node-a,
node-b)

but the same case with IEP-23, how does the client knows the remained server
node in the cluster(ip address and port)? from java ignite thin client I
know a **Node ID** introduced, not I can not find the corresponding IP,
Port. from the document
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/java-thin-client-initialization-and-configuration
i can't find information about this.

As right now I am trying to implement an ignite go thin client, that's why I
ask the detail information.