Hi,

As far as can see you're facing an issue related to k8s service
configuration.
It's quite difficult to say whether you have issues with Ignite pods at this
stage.
So let's try to figure it out step by step. I suppose that the error is
related to load balancing.
As far as I know AWS provides multiple load balancer types and it seems like
the particular one doesn't support session affinity based on client IP.
Could you please check whether this one works for you
https://pastebin.com/uEfL0rDd?
I've changed a type of load balancer to network load balancer.

Depending on the result let's discuss further steps.

-
Vladimir