Hello,

Is there a plan to release the native client API for Python (like the
Java, .Net and C++ ones) ? I am not talking about the thin client here.

I am evaluating Apache Ignite for a solution with many decentralized
write-backs/data imports and quite complex business calculations. i would
like to push as many as possible of the calculations to the database layer,
to avoid querying data and doing the processing in Python.

My understanding is that I cannot create/execute calculation with the thin
client and this is only possible with the native client, is that correct ?

Using Java/.Net is not alternative in my case, as the solution will need to
run fully on python to integrate nicely with other solutions.