Hi Denis,

I tried removing Default_Region name property from config, still I see the
same behavior. But when I trigger load_cache process, and query the
cache(after a complete cluster restart) , I am getting the response.

Below is the Load_cache process.
 *try* (Ignite ignite = Ignition.*start*(configFile)) {

// Start loading cache on all caching nodes.

*final* IgniteCache<String, Account> cache = ignite.cache(cacheName);

*long* ts = System.*currentTimeMillis*();

IgniteCluster cluster = ignite.cluster();

cluster.disableWal(cacheName);

*LOG*.info("Disabling WAL for Initial Data Loading");

cache.loadCache(*null*, ignite, cacheName, sqlquery);

*LOG*.info("Loaded Cache in " + (System.*currentTimeMillis*() - ts) + "
millisecs");

cluster.enableWal(cacheName);

*LOG*.info("Enabling WAL after the pre-loading is complete");

}

Thanks,

Goutham