Hi,

You can try to use the web console for Ignite. It contains the Monitoring Dashboard with different cache metrics that were calculated during some period of time. Also, it contains different graphics related to cache operation throughput and latency:

https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/ignite-web-console

You can try to use the next "ready to go" installation for testing:

https://console.gridgain.com/monitoring/dashboard

BR,
Andrei