Hi,

There are not enough details in your message.

1. I have 10 records of CSV and stored in Ignite DB then ten records will be stored along with new table creation. Now I have removed drop table code from my java code and removed table creation code and running the java code. It is not updating in Ignite DB table records.

Can you share your java code and cluster configurations? How you try to update the tables in Ignite?

2. Why Ignite DB always showing four columns of a table?

I guess that you said about SQL select table. It will show only the fields that you set in CREATE_TABLE command or in QUERY_ENTITY in your cache configuration.

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/QueryEntity.html
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/create-table

BR,
Andrei