Hi Mahesh,

Yes, it's a problem related to IGNITE_EXCHANGE_HISTORY_SIZE. Ignite stored the data for the last 1000 exchanges.

It generally can be required for the case when the coordinator was changed and new coordinator required to load last exchange history.

Exist two problems here:

1)Client nodes can't be a coordinator. So there is no reason to store 1000 entries there. Will be better to set this option to some small value or zero for client nodes. 2)Server nodes also don't require 1000 entries. The required number of exchange history can depend on the number of server nodes. I suggest change the default value to small value.

Here is the ticket related to this problem:

It fixed and should be available in Ignite 2.8 where these exchanges will take less memory.

BR,
Andrei

On 2019/08/03 01:09:19, Mahesh Renduchintala <m...@aline-consulting.com> wrote: > The clients we use have memory ranging from 4GB to 8GB. OOM was produced on all these clients....some sooner, some little later, bit always was seen.>