can I run ignite and spark on cluster mode ? in the github example what I
see is just local mode, if I use grid cloud ignite cluster how would I
install spark distributed mode is it comes with the ignite cluster ?

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/1f8cf042f67f523e23f795571f609a9c81726258/examples/src/main/spark/org/apache/ignite/examples/spark/IgniteDataFrameWriteExample.scala#L89

--
Thanks & Regards
Sri Tummala