Hi all,
we are testing field use case before deploying in the field and we want to
know whether below resource limits are suitable in production.
There are 3 nodes (3 pods on kubernetes) running. Each having below
configuration

                           DefaultDataRegion: 60GB
                                                JVM: 32GB
Resource allocated for each container: 64GB

And ignite documents says (JVM+ All DataRegion) should not exceed 70% of
total RAM allocated to each node(container).
but we started testing with the above configuration and up to 9 days ignite
cluster was running successfully and there was some data ingestion but
suddenly pods crashed and they were unable to recover from the crash.
does the above resource configuration not good for node recovery??