Thanks Ilya for replies.
1)  Doesn't ignite rebalance the nodes if there are additional nodes
available and the data doesn't fit the cache current ignite node? Consider
a scenario where I have 100 pods on a physical node, assuming pod = ignite
node.
2)  I am not sure what you mean by confining half of cache to one cluster
and another half to another node. If my affinity key is department id, why
can't I have department A on a partitioned cache, one partition on one node
in cluster A, and the other partition on another node on another cluster.

I might be misunderstanding the whole, and I'd appreciate clarification.