Hi. I have the latest version of Ignite on Win 2016 x64. JDK v.12 x64 is
installed and referenced.
Running Ignite using \bin\ignite.bat works fine. I'm trying to have Ignite
launch as a service, but running \platforms\dotnet\bin\Apache.Ignite.exe
produces this error, jvm.dll error=DLL could not be loaded.

Does not matter if I run it as a service, or from admin cmd prompt.
I understand from an earlier post that MFC 2010 redistributable is no longer
needed to be installed in the latest version.

Please help figure out what else may be missing.
Thanks