Hello,
   Ignite native persistence has a good track record, is fast and reliable,
you can use it in your application.

   Take a look at the following example of how to use a streamer to quickly
insert data:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/persistentstore/PersistentStoreExample.java

   Use cache.removeAll() -- to quickly remove all entries once you are done.
Thanks, Alex