Hi,

I have an ignite cluster with 4 node(each with 8 core, 32 GB RAM and 30 GB
Disk)  with native persistence enabled and added to baseline topology. There
are two sql table created and loaded with 120 GB data.
One of my test sql query is taking 8 second with this set up. Currently I am
trying various option to reduce the execution time of the query.

For that, I have added on more node (with same configuration) to the cluster
(non- baselined) with the impression that it will reduce the  execution time,
but it didn't. When I checked the CPU utilization of each node, all 4
previously added node's CPU is utilizing at its best, but the CPU of newly
added node is not using much.

Can you please help me to figure out why it is so and how can I make sure all
the nodes CPU is utilizing when I run a distributed query so that my query runs
faster.
Also, what all the additional things I need to do to make my query runs faster.

Regards,
Favas