Hello!

Please collect profiling (e.g. using JFR) from both runs and search for hot
spots in both scenarios. If you find anything suspicious, please file a
ticket.

We can also look at profiling results for you.

Unfortunately I'm not that good with yardstick to run your benchmarks
locally. It would be nice if you could turn it into a reproducer test.

Ilya Kasnacheev

ср, 11 сент. 2019 г. в 12:16, Oleg Yurkivskyy (Luxoft) <