Hi Pavel,

I have some queries related to cache groups ,if you help it will be useful
for us.

*instead of one cache per company, use one cache group per company.
*
1.What is the performance impact
 =>Is there any number of cache group limitations?
    here cachegroups proportional to tenants

2.What If we have only cluster of 3 nodes(each node 16cpu and 56GB RAM with
ssd) handling  20 cachegroups with each cache group contains 120 caches(i.e
2.4k caches aprox)

*That said, they might impact the performance of read operations and indexes
lookups
*is it reasonable or drastically decrease? Since Our application is for both
read and create/update intensive (before create or update we should
query/read data from different  tables)

Thanks
siva