Hello Sri,

You’re right, you need to start several aws instances to create a
distributed cluster if you follow the guide below. Ignite configuration for
all the nodes/instances has to have a properly configured IPFinder. You can
use a static IP finder if IPs are know in advance or AWS IPfinder if IPs
are assigned dynamically.
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/tcpip-discovery

Let us know if it helps and we’ll update the docs.

Denis

--
-
Denis