Hello,
     I'm using datastreamers to ingest large amounts of data in batches. So the
load on the grid is pretty spiky Some time I'm seeing pretty heavy GCing and
that causes the ingestion to slow down on the grid, but the client continues to
pump data which makes the GC pauses worse because I suspect that the queues on
the grid keep bloating with requests and it really gets into a death spiral
sometimes. It seems like having some throttling will help with these scenarios.
Two questions -

1. Is there a way to see the length of the MSG queue building for datastreamers
2. Is there a way to throttle this? I.e. Set a max queue size or some way to
slow down the data streaming clients?

Thanks,
Abhishek