Hi!

I must have done some silly mistake but I can't figure it out.

All standard Ignite logging using JUL, standard java.util.logging.properties.

I create a logger in my own code Logger log = Logger.getLogger( "......");

When I use that logger even with warning or severe I never get any output to the console, everything is logged ok to the files but nothing on the console, but if I set IGNITE_QUIET=false, then it starts logging to console also, but IGNITE_QUIET=true should only disable INFO and DEBUG as far as I understand.

Any idea what I could have messed up ?

Mikael