I set up a cluster of server nodes with the following cacheConfiguration:

        <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <!-- Partitioned cache example configuration (Atomic mode). -->
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="default"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
                    <property name="backups" value="0"/>
                </bean>
            </list>
        </property>

Apparently an application uploaded a client configuration with a cache group
and now I cannot restart the cluster with the original configuration. I get the
following error:

Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Partition Loss
Policy mismatch for caches related to the same group
[groupName=group_data_loom, existingCache=AlphaCaseTelProtobufCache1,
existingPartitionLossPolicy=READ_WRITE_SAFE,
startingCache=AlphaCaseTelProtobufCache, startingPartitionLossPolicy=IGNORE]

First question is how can I restart my cluster. The second question is this
really due to the client configuration, and if so why is it possible for a
client to break the entire service restart?

Thanks in advance,
Conrad