Hi, I am on Ignite 2.7.5 with MVCC disabled for all caches (all
CacheAtomicityMode is ATOMIC)

After analysing a few heaps on the CLIENT node JVM using Eclipse MAT there
is a 'recoveryBallotBoxes' ConcurrentHashMap in the MvccProcessorImpl that
is growing infinitely in size on the heap at a constant rate and can not be
garbage collected. After 10 hours the HashMap takes 600MB of the heap and
the only solution thus far is for me to restart the JVM.

Would any of you know what this leak might be caused by and what
recoveryBallotBoxes is used for when MVCC is disabled? (and how to prevent
it from permanently growing in size).

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/mvcc/MvccProcessorImpl.java