We are definitely missing something obvious. )))

1. Let's check log files for the following message: "Page-based evictions
started. Consider increasing 'maxSize' on Data Region configuration:"
2. Please try to disable page eviction for the default data region.
3. Could you please describe your test scenario in detail and attach log
files from all nodes.

Thanks,
S.