I am new to Ignite and am struggling to figure out how to connect my client
application to my Ignite cluster hosted in Azure Kubernetes.

Effectively I want to remotely connect, that is, I dont want my client
machine to be in the topology, its probably not even in the same country, I
would like to connect (C# or REST) to an Ignite cluster and use both the
cache and compute features. It would seem the only way to do this is via the
'thin client' which does not support compute?

I have heard of 'thick client' nodes which offer full API support but I am
not sure what the requirements are for those.

So my question is, if i have a C# desktop application (or any other piece of
code) which i want to connect remotely to a Ignite cluster, like Azure
Kubernetes, to perform cache/compute and without participating in the
cluster, how can i do that? Is it possible?