From: Mikael
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:37 AM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ignite.Net Read through approach - error : could not create .Net cachestore

Hi!

The client should not have to pass any cache configuration, once the cache is created in the server, you should just be able to get the cache, I do not see any reason that should not work but I have never used .NET so it is possible there is some hickup there that I am not seeing.

You do not have any other Ignite servers running on the same subnet or something ? verify that the client connect to the correct server (sounds silly but I managed to mess up a number of times ;).

Is it just that cache ? could you create another cache as simple as possible (no cache store) and see if it will find that one ?

It sounds like it cannot create the actual cache store but in that case I would think you would get the exception in the server and not the client, is there any more useful information from the exception ?

Mikael