I've ran your code under .NET and Java memory profilers.
In short, everything is working fine - nothing to worry about.

*DotMemory*:
[image: image.png]

.NET managed memory usage is under 1Mb, unmanaged memory is much higher -
that is what Java part allocates.

*jvisualvm*:
[image: image.png]
(I've clicked Perform GC - this corresponds to the last used heap drop)

As we can see, streamer usage have caused some heap allocations, but in the
end it settled down to 17Mb
To put it simply, JVM reserves more memory from OS than it actually uses,
so Task Manager reports high memory usage to you.