Hi team,

I went through https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology , one
thing remained a question for me is what happens to the consistency of data
in the following case

1) Say 5 nodes are started as part of the cluster with BackUps = 1. M1, M2,
M3, M4 and M5 with persistence enabled.
2) The cluster is activated with all the nodes and all of the nodes form a
baseline topology. The cache is partitioned.
3) Say a cache c1 is created and we say c1.put ("1",1); say the entry with
key "1" is stored on M1 and the back up is stored on M5.
4) M5 goes down. But since it was a baseline node, re-balancing did not
happen since it is still a part of baseline topology.
5) C1.put("1",2) happens.
6) M5 comes back and loads the data from disk, still no re-balancing because
it was a baseline node.
7) If a client says c1.get("1"), whats the value it gets ?

What in short is the importance of baseline topology when it comes to this
kind of a situation ?