Reading a little more in the Java docs about AffinityKey, I am thinking that,
much like vector UDF batch sizing, one way I could easily achieve my result
is to batch my rows into affinity keys. That is, for every 100,000 rows the
affinity key changes for example.

So cache keys [0...99999] have affinity key 0, keys [100000...199999] have
affinity key 1 etc?

If that is the case, may I suggest you update the .NET documentation for
Data Grid regarding Affinity Colocation as it does not mention the use of
AffinityKey or go into anywhere near as much detail as the Java docs.