Hi,

I want to get the active tasks running in cluster (tasks running on all
nodes in cluster)

IgniteCompute interface has method "activeTaskFutures" which returns tasks
future for active tasks started on local node.

Is there anyway to get the task futures for all active tasks of whole
cluster?

My use case is as follows.

a) The node submits the affinity task and task runs on some other node in
the cluster and the node which submitted the task dies.

b) The node submits the affinity task and the task runs on the same node
and the same node dies.

The task consumers running on all ignite grid nodes consumes tasks from
kafka topic. If the node which submitted the affinity task dies, kafka
re-assigns the partitions to another consumer (running on different
node) as part of its partition rebalance process. In this case my job gets
consumed one more time,

But in this scenario that job might be already running on one of the node
case (a) or already died as mentioned case (b).

So I want to check if the job is still running on one of the node or it is
already died. For this I need the active job list running on all nodes.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks,
Prasad

Thanks,