What is the right way to enable native persistence? As per Ignite
documentation, I added the following property to enable native persistence:
<property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
                      <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
                          <property name="persistenceEnabled" value="true"/>
                        </bean>
                      </property>
                    </bean>
                  </property>

I also added ignite.start(true) to my loader. However, I keep getting the
following WARN level message:

2019-11-25 12:52:26.709  WARN 16599 --- [           main]
o.a.i.i.p.c.store.CacheOsStoreManager    : <FOO> Calling Cache.loadCache()
method will have no effect, CacheConfiguration.getStore() is not defined for
cache: FOO

The solution works as an in-memory cache/solution though.