Hello!

This time, the error is more specific, and it has to do with composition of
your objects. It seems that you manage to put some objects in your cache
which have different fields' types than the rest, and this interferes with
building of indexes. This should normally be handled rather than causing
data corruption, but something could slip.

How do you populate the cache? Can you check which operations caused this
error, and what data was passed to them?

Ilya Kasnacheev