Hi!

Any chance you could do it at the "client" end ? telling the client(s) to use another cache instead of the alias function, I guess that all depends on how you query the data.

So create another cache, load it with the data and tell "client" to use the other cache instead and then delete the old cache.

Another way would be messing around with the keys, load the new data with a different "key" (some kind of version number) and switch to use the new one when it's loaded and then delete the old.

But all of these solutions require some kind of cooperation from the query client so I am not sure it is possible for you to do that.

Mikael