Sorry, I have not provided full information or not able to understand your
answer as i am newbie.

I am storing my keys and values as string.
For e.g. Key "ABC"+"id"  value : serialized object in string form.

My objects/entities has no sql attributed like "QuerySqlField" and its not
possible (not a requirement) for me to annotate each properties of all
entities.

I was using ScanQuery operator to get all data from cache
.......ScanQuery<string, string>(null)).GetAll()

so my questions is how can i do wild card search for key 'ABC*' ? Is there
any operator like scanQuery or is there any way without using SQL query.

Thanks.