Hi! It's a good question and note about integration.
We have no this integration on roadmap, but I agree, that we have no good
'workbench environment'.
But should it be a kind of destop workbench or something else? I don't know.

I don't any examples of integration with the Weka for another distributed ML
tools like H2O or Spark ML.

I think that we could have more effort if we will have integration with the
Python Notebooks, Matplotlib or Apache Zeppelin that are widely used with
the tools mentioned above.

In my opinion, the Ignite ML is not the right choice for the everyday data
science operations, it has a limited support of dataframes (due to limited
support of SQL and so on)

P.S. I'd like Weka and used it for many years