Hi

I am running a long query using JDBCThin Client.
It is a CREATE INDEX query and it takes upto 20 minutes.

After, that I see using DBeaver that the Index is created.
I login into my Ignite Cluster and see that all the operations have been
completed (i.e. there are NO WAL updates happening, Checkpoints are all done
(since I see the message skipping checkpoints as there are no dirty pages))

But the above Query does not exit i.e. it keeps on running for hours. Seems
like the above query is kind of stuck.

    val conn = DriverManager.getConnection(jdbcURL)
    val stmt = conn.createStatement()
    Logger.LogInfo(s"Executing:${sqlQuery}")
    stmt.execute(sqlQuery)

Running the same query on smaller tables succeeds.(i.e. it returns)
The table on which I am running this query has around 60Million records
(This is the query:
CREATE INDEX IDX_V1 ON MY_TABLE (MY_COL ASC) PARALLEL 16)

I have tried it both with and without parallel.
Please let me know if anything else is required.

Thank You