Hi

I am new to Apache Ignite.Can someone help me on how to fetch and load the
data from ignite cache
using node js without using sql field queries option. Cache is loaded using
CacheJDBCPOJO Store and the Key and Value types are custom types defined
using JAVA.As these classes are defined in Java not sure on how to fetch the
data using node.

Hope the following example , explains the issue better.

We have ignite cache of custom key Type i.e Person Key with attributes
Person First Name and person Last Name and custom value type  i.e Person
Info with attributes Person Address and Person Age etc.
 These classes are defined in Java and the caches are configured in Bean
File and loaded using CacheJDBCPOJO Store.

As these classes will not be available in node js, how can we load /fetch
the data from node js using cahe.put /cache.get.Tried creating similar
classes in node and pass the object of these classes to
cahe.put /cache.get but it is in't working.