Hi ,

We have built a security and audit plugin for security of our ignite
cluster. We are unable to get the right audit information i.e. we are unable
to get the right subject for users logged in through dbeaver ( jdbc thin
client. ). This is because the subjectid associated with the "CACHE_PUT"
event when an update is triggered by the jdbc thin client, contains the uuid
of the node that executed the update rather than the logged in jdbc thin
client user.

If this is a limitation with the current version of ignite, is there any
workaround to get this information ?

regards,
Veena.