Hi,

Could you please provide more details:

1)Your configurations and environment variables (IGNITE_PATH?)
2)The logs of your Ignite nodes where you see the mentioned exception.

IGNITE_PATH - a path to unzipped Ignite distribution instead of the URL. Is it possible that you didn't unzip the binaries or forget to copy binaries to some node?

BR,
Andrei