Hi,

While going through the threads in this user list, I noticed that these
terms are getting used a lot "thick" and "thin" client.

For thin clients, there is a clear documentation (
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/thin-clients ), but for thick clients
there is no reference of what exactly it is in the documentation or
elsewhere.

It would be really helpful if someone could describe this here or at least
point to a resource which defines it clearly (I tried my best searching
about it, but couldn't arrive at it)

Further, I wonder if thick client is just another name for server node
mentioned in this document (
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/clients-vs-servers ) and thin client is
the client that people use it in the application layer to access data from
the cache. In that case, we might at least modify that document to state
this fact.

Thanks in advance!