Hi Igniters,

My question is about well done tutorial. Recently on the devlist there was topic "Read load balancing, read-though, ttl and optimistic serializable transactions". It says ignite cache sitting on the top of RDBMS is the most often use case. I tried to implement read-though for a big table over 1100 milion rows just from scratch, the result was poor. Little model example works fine, but moving to production is not simple. It seems I should aviod some pitfalls.

Do we have tutorial to guide newbie like me?

Vladimir Tchernyi
Magnit Retail network