Hello!

Actually, this screen shot does actually contain relevant error message:
rebalance thread pool size should be < system thread pool size.

It is enforced and node will not start (even visor's Daemon node).

Please fix your cfg to enforce this constraint:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/thread-pools

Ilya Kasnacheev