Hello!

Actually, we have this feature implemented thoroughly in the form of
Baseline Topology:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology

If a node goes away, rebalancing will only start when baseline topology is
updated. In 2.8.0, auto-adjust after timeout may be configured. It is of
limited use with non-persistent clusters, I'm not sure what is its current
status.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 31 мар. 2020 г. в 15:26, krkumar24061...@gmail.com <