Hello everyone, I'm getting with Apache Ignite and Docker and I can't resolve
that error :

"Failed to start grid: Spring XML configuration path is invalid:
/home/brieg/Documents/INFO/ApacheIgniteInstall/apache-ignite-2.7.6-bin/config/default-config.xml.
Note that this path should be either absolute or a relative local file
system path, relative to META-INF in classpath or valid URL to IGNITE_HOME."

I ran the command :

sudo docker run -it --net=host \
    -v persistence-volume:/persistence \
    -e IGNITE_WORK_DIR=/persistence \
    -e "CONFIG_URI=$IGNITE_HOME/config/default-config.xml" \
    apacheignite/ignite

With : $IGNITE_HOME =
/home/brieg/Documents/INFO/ApacheIgniteInstall/apache-ignite-2.7.6-bin

For me the CONFIG_URI I gave is absolute so I really don't understand that
error..