Hello,

I am trying to make java node and c++ node communicate with each other. I
have successfully done it between two c++ node (which is straight forward).

However, when I tried to do a put in java and a get in c++, I got some
errors. Could anyone have a look? Thanks.

Also, examples of the communication would be helpful!

I first created a node and cache in Java:
Ignite ignite = Ignition.start();
IgniteCache<Integer, String> caches = ignite.getOrCreateCache("myCache");

And in C++:
  IgniteConfiguration cfg;
  Ignite grid = Ignition::Start(cfg);
   // Get cache instance.
   Cache<int, std::string> caches = grid.GetCache<int,
std::string>("myCache");

Then I got the following error messages on java side:

[2020-04-02 16:10:27,131][ERROR][main][IgniteKernal] Failed to start
manager: GridManagerAdapter [enabled=true,
name=o.a.i.i.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager]
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to start SPI:
TcpDiscoverySpi [addrRslvr=null, sockTimeout=5000, ackTimeout=5000,
marsh=JdkMarshaller
[clsFilter=org.apache.ignite.marshaller.MarshallerUtils$1@fd9ebde],
reconCnt=10, reconDelay=2000, maxAckTimeout=600000, soLinger=5,
forceSrvMode=false, clientReconnectDisabled=false, internalLsnr=null,
skipAddrsRandomization=false]
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.GridManagerAdapter.startSpi(GridManagerAdapter.java:300)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager.start(GridDiscoveryManager.java:943)