Hello Kumar

It seems a problem similar to the one I had in the past.

Please check that you are running the JVM *without* the
"-XX:+AlwaysPreTouch" parameter.

Also, in my experience, using /dev/random as entropy source could block
startup for long time, hence I prefer using /dev/urandom
(set securerandom.source=file:/dev/random in
/etc/java-8-openjdk/security/java.security for Debian-like systems)

Cheers
Gianluca