Hi,

If these nodes are combined into one cluster, then it will be the same
cache. By default, it will be Partitioned cache without backups and both
nodes will have part of the data. If you want to replicate data fully, you
can set backups to 1 or create cache as Replicated instead of Partitioned.
More information on CacheConfiguration can be found here:

Best Regards,
Evgenii