Hi Max!

While choosing the videos for translation, please note that some meetup
talks were transformed already into webinars in English. Like the talk "How
Apache Ignite Powers Real-Time Subscriber Offers for a Leading
Telecommunications Company" by Alexey Bednov & Fedor Loginov. It was first
presented on Apache Ignite Moscow Meetup and already scheduled as a global
webinar on June 3d[1].

It makes sense to discuss the choice first and take only up to date
materials that were never translated into English.

[1]
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/apache-ignite-powers-real-time-subscriber-offers-at-telecommunications-company