Hi ,

1. Do we always get EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED event whenever after a node gets
SEGMENTED ? I see the below  in the javadocs for SegmentationPolicy :
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/plugin/segmentation/SegmentationPolicy.html

*STOP*
public static final SegmentationPolicy STOP
When segmentation policy is STOP, *all listeners will receive
EventType.EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED *event and then particular grid node will be
stopped via call to Ignition.stop(String, boolean).
*NOOP*
public static final SegmentationPolicy NOOP
When segmentation policy is NOOP, *all listeners will receive
EventType.EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED* event and it is up to user to implement logic
to handle this event.

For eg : If a node has been identified as segmented because of GC pause,
will it also get a EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED event ?

REGARDS,
Veena.