Hi ,

We are using Ignite as a caching layer and loading the data from Oracle to
Ignite using JDBC POJO method
ignite.cache("CacheName").loadCache(null,"java.lang.String","CustomSql").

Now we want to schedule the refresh in such a way that whenever the job that
updates the Oracle Table has completed corresponding cache refresh job has
to be triggered.

We thought about going with following approach

    Build a Rest API using Spring Boot that accepts cache name as the query
parameter post which
    corresponding cache would be refreshed by calling the JDBC POJO method
   ignite.cache("CacheName").loadCache(null,"java.lang.String","CustomSql").

    Once the job that updates the Oracle Table has completed,a HTTP Get
Request would be triggered with
    the Cache Name as Query Parameter.

 *  But this apprach isn't working because JDBC POJO method
   ignite.cache("CacheName").loadCache(null,"java.lang.String","CustomSql")
is not available from Spring
   Boot.*

   Can anyone help me with best possible approach to schedule the cache
refresh.