Hi,

We have a class (SqlQuery) that migrates from the client node to the remote
node for execution.

is the below way of fixing UserVersion for this class on the client node side
correct? If not, what is the right way?

see below.

ignite.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd";>

    <description>Ignite class loader</description>
    <!-- User version. -->
    <bean id="userVersion" class="java.lang.String">
        <constructor-arg value="1.1"/>
        <util:list id="tasks">
            <value>net.abc.xyz.SqlQuery</value>
        </util:list>
    </bean>
</beans>

The other question we have is, in shared deployment mode,

a) is it a correct understanding that as long as UserVersion matches with the
remote node for that class, the class will NOT be deployed only once to the
remote node from many other client nodes?

b) is it a correct understanding that if we change the userVersion (here say
from 1.1 to 1.2),  the class will redeploy once again?

regards
Mahesh