Hello!

Why do you focus on "too many dirty pages" message? It is purely
informational.

If you wish to avoid that, you need to make sure that less than half of
checkpoint page buffer is ever filled with updates which are pending to the
written to disk, between scheduled checkpoints.

Ideally you should have more off-heap than the amount of data you are
having, this way there will not be page eviction or forced checkpoints.

Ilya Kasnacheev