Hi Ilya,

Thank you very much for your reply!
I wonder if the existing primary key index will not be rebuilt after this property is configured? Will only affect newly created tables in the future?

在 2020/5/18 下午9:25, Ilya Kasnacheev 写道:
Hello!

Yes, it will have global impact on all indexes on primary keys, and all indexes created without INLINE SIZE clause.

Ilya Kasnacheev